Fire Warden Training
PLACES ON FIRE WARDEN COURSES AT OUR CENTRAL LONDON VENUE ARE ONLY £75 PER PERSON
Each delegate receives a FREE FIRE PREVENTION DVD!! Certificate Issued on Day of Training - Valid for 1 Year Training Delivered By a Professional Fire safety Expert
WHY DOES YOUR ORGANISATION NEED FIRE WARDEN TRAINING?
Because in the event of a fire, trained FIRE WARDENS (or 'Fire Marshalls' as they are sometimes known) are CRITICAL to saving lives!!!
WHO IS THIS TRAINING COURSE FOR?
This Fire Wardens Training Course is suitable for anyone who has the desire and responsibility to step up to the mark i.e. those personnel who have been given fire marshalling responsibilities in your organisation
For fire wardens to learn what to do and how to manage people to safety in an emergency or fire situation
WHO PROVIDES YOUR TRAINING?
All our fire warden trainers have a minimum of 10 years fire brigade experience (or equivalent) and are fully qualified members of the Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE)
- Fire Legislation
- The common causes of fire
- The behavior of fire
- Fire prevention
- What to do if a fire breaks out
- How to use fire extinguishers
- Emergency evacuation procedures
- Safety features within buildings
- How people react in fire situations
- Your role in the event of a fire
- Safe evacuation and fire assembly
A Fire Warden's role is absolutely critical in ensuring the safe evacuation of your staff in the event of a fire.Where real fires have occurred in businesses there are many cases where fire wardens have been the heroes of the day. Fire Wardens not only need to keep a calm head in an emergency but also need to carry out their duties effectively under pressure.The Fire Wardens Training Course is the perfect course to ensure Fire Wardens reach that goal!
FIRE SAFETY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO HELP FIRE WARDENS
The Health and Safety Group also provide a number of fire safety products and services for fire wardens including fire safety risk assessments, fire safety DVDS, fire extinguishers, fire blankets, smoke alarms fire safety log books and fire safety signs. Fire safety Awareness Courses include are available for staff. These teach how to reduce fire risks, deal with fires if appropriate and escape safely in the event of fire. The Fire Safety Order requires that fire safety training is provided to staff when they commence employment and that refresher fire safety training is provided on a regular basis. Fire is often the biggest business safety risk and without fire safety training, business insurances may not be valid. Fire Safety Training also saves lives!
Course Time: 9:30am - 1:30pm (4 hours)
Fire Warden Training Course Held at Your Place of Work
Course Duration: 3-3½ Hours
Fee (15 Delegates Max)
As little as £40 per delegate
- We really appreciated the style and delivery of The Fire Wardens Compact Course. The fire wardens training included everything that was needed at an affordable price. - Susan Ford, Gaffney, Cline & Associates
- All our delegates gave excellent feedback on the Fire Warden course delivered by The Health & Safety Group. The content was provided in a way that kept their attention from start to finish, fantastic work! - Fiona Pridham, Nyrstar
- Everyone came back with good reports of the fire wardens course and said it was very informative. - Sarah Gordon Oxford, Insurance Brokers Ltd